• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Big an Bouncy

Got back from the Spire at two they phoned about 3.30pm and my date is 21st OF THIS MONTH!!!!!!!
Got to start preop diet right away!Cant believe it walking round in a total daze!I told the doc I had waited this long what was the end of March.Now its Monday after next!Maz x:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG OMG indeed...
Wow that is a shock....
but yay!!!! maz
well this now doesn't give you to long to think/worry about stuff.....
I will be thinking of you as that's the day of my second appointment....
I am so pleased for you maz...
x x x x x

Thanks girls so shocked,start the low fat diet now!Have cut down last week or so so should be ok.So a week next Monday Im in!Maz x

Good news Maz... you'll be all nice and feeling well for the Spring love... take it in your stride and get on with what you have to do... I'm here if you need me and you have my number if you want to call me.

Love you and best foot forward Angel xxx

Wooohoooooooooooooo! That's so flipping exciting Maz. I'm just over the moon for you!
Grace xxx

Whey hey , good news Maz , good luck with the pre-op , i found it easy as its a means to an end xx

Wooooooooohhhhhhhoooooooooo :D Thats the way to do it :D Best way is not having too much time to work yoursekf into a state! lol....Im reallllllllly pleased for you :D XX

Great news and way over flipping due! How marvellous not to have to wait too long now xx

Thats greats news, am pleased for you xxx :)

Nicky xx

OMG is right
It hit me like that when they called and offered my date, I had 4 weeks and right up to the evening before hubby kept telling me I could still change my mind (like that was going to happen after waiting so long)

Good luck anyway look forward to updates
D

Oh Maz what fantastic news! Really pleased for you although a tad envious Lol. My day will come but for now good luck to you!

Linski xxx

Back