• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

In shock isnt the word,I woke with a banging headache this morning!Still hasnt sunk in that my journey is nearly over.After all the months of waiting,phoning,appointments and heartache.I feel as if a good weep would release the pressure in my head!Must be stress or delayed shock.
I was talking to a woman whos hubby was under my surgeon 13 years ago and she said he was fantastic in care and expertise,really went out of his way to ensure you are informed and happy.Have started low fat diet and craving bread right from word go!Dont know how you are coping with the milk diet!Hope 11 days are enough time for the preop diet,luckily I have been cutting down for a while and didnt go mad over Xmas.Just took a tin of Quality Street that hadnt been opened to my sons for the kids,they would of still been there next Xmas!Will organise the house and shopping,get the freezer filled and sort my bag for hospital next week,Hairdresser coming to do the hair soon.
Got to share this though GIRLS ONLY;used hair removal cream on my bikini line,pottered about doing stuff.Jumped in the shower and my fanny fur went down the plughole!!!Look like the last turkey in the butchers window!lolMaz x

LOL!
Had to laugh! Sorry, been there :) lol
Now to the serious stuff (lol)
Congratulations! I am SO haappy for you! I know how fustrating & disappointing waiting can be, so when you get the news of an actual date, its like you live in a dream! I know that's how it was for me.
I look forward to hearing your after story (on the Loosers Bench) lol!
Take care & keep us posted!
Your friend
Brandi <3

That's made me smile. I'm getting mine waxed 2moro, it's been that long since I've seen it, it must look like Leo Sayers hair!!!

So pleased you have your date for surgery. Enjoy your journey xxx

Claire you are showing your age!I only wanted to do top of my thighs,cos everything overhangs it took my Lady Garden with it!Blocked the plughole!!!Maz x

So pleased to hear your good news, and about time too, you have waited so long and now it's only a few weeks away.
PS, Mr Muscel sink and plug hole unblocker. lol.

Wish you all very best Maz...x

Great news....bet you can't wait x

Congratulations, not long now, Karen x

congratulations on your news

Back