• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Surgery tomorrow!!!

So pleased for you.

Hope all went well and hopefully you will be back to let us know how it went x X

Hi everyone, surgery went well, I ended up with the sleeve. I had a few problems with acid reflux and high temperature but they changed my medication etc and I finally came home last night. Feeling loads better today :) but surprised at how tired I have been! Thanks for everyone's support xx :)

Glad it went ok and you are home. Rest and sleep! Welcome to the losers bench!

I'm feeling ok thanks, not much energy but more comfortable:) I have started my vitamins now so hopefully they may help. I am managing about 750ml-1ltr so that's good, I feel I am constantly sipping fluids!
I'm exactly the same.... zero energy! I'm trying to get enough fluids in but don't know if I am! Finding purée foods very hard to take..... it's a learning curve I suppose but didn't realise it would be this hard! (Self pity day today lol)

I'm exactly the same.... zero energy! I'm trying to get enough fluids in but don't know if I am! Finding purée foods very hard to take..... it's a learning curve I suppose but didn't realise it would be this hard! (Self pity day today lol)
Bless you xx I'm still on fluids for 10 more days then purée, dreading how I will feel! I think it's normal to have good and bad days! Keep your chin up, we will get there :)

It does get better and easier as time goes along.

Just remember this first part it all about the healing of the operation itself ..

I felt exhausted for a few weeks after mine and so did my husband .. it's all part of the surgery and the process..

Wishing you both well and happy to see you both safely onto the losers bench xx

Back