• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On The Band Wagon!!!!!

I have to say ladies my social life had to be completely rethinked as revolved around food or drink so get coming up with ideas of new stuff for the weekends to help....we've done overnight camping at the beach, joined bingo (!), dog racing, cinema etc....might be worth starting a thread to get others ideas as everyone im guessing will be the same!
(ps on the TMI bit I have needed to take a laxative once a week to clear out otherwise I'd have never gone lol...far cry from before :) )

Good ideas Jo........however, I draw the line at camping, only been camping once before, probably 30 years ago and was mightily p***ed off when I realised there was no where for me to plug in my curling tongs lol!! x

caroline4013 said:
Good ideas Jo........however, I draw the line at camping, only been camping once before, probably 30 years ago and was mightily p***ed off when I realised there was no where for me to plug in my curling tongs lol!! x

Don't let it put you off! Get a pitch with elec hookup lol. I won't pitch up without it even if it is just to charge my fone and plug fan heater in at night! Couple of weeks ago we woke up to glorious sunshine and for the first time ever pulled our once used tent out the shed, heater and hook up cable, bedding and drove to coast. Found a site for £22 and had best weekend ever...best way when we can't plan the weather!!!

caroline4013 said:
Just thinking of how best to put the camping suggestion to OH Jo?
You make it sound romantic but I'm not sure Lol xxx

I think it's cos I woke up, made the decision, got him out of bed and said get up we're going camping tonight....he just goes with flow! Key for me is no planning! If I'd have planned it, it was bound to have rained!! :D

Jo, I was just looking at your weight loss results which are amazing!!! I just wondered what you have changed in your diet since being banded? Is it just that you now eat less or are you eating totally different foods?

Different! You have to! Before I was takeaway n snack queen. But since being banded its had to be high protein n low carb, and when you start looking into carbs they're basically hidden and loaded in anything nice :( but no pain no loss :)
Typical day could be protein shake for breakfast, chicken n salad at lunch followed by more chicken at night, or bacon/egg...no fried bread or beans tho...!(carbs) x

i went camping the other week to santa pod drag racing :) i wasn't sure when i woke up if the blow up bed was going to have to be used as a raft :) bloody hell it didn't half rain but it didn't spoil it for us and i had bacon for brekkie using disposable bbq only real problem was there was nothing suitable for me to eat was all burgers and pizza so didn't have anything after brekkie, i have learnt now and take protein bar in my handbag xx

Glad to know you are feeling well:) Emma and I both posted on a different thread we both stated same weight wise for last 5 days... Got to be part of the readjustment surely??

Also going to follow slimming world style till I have chat with dietitian and get first fill on 30th!!

Hope you enjoy Venice, will be wonderful :)

Xxx

Back