• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On The Band Wagon!!!!!

Was never woken up just woke up myself.

They like to have people out around 7am so they can prepare for the days patients

Yes I left at 7:30 my driver was early.

Good luck Caroline your b fine do u no who's doing your op.

good luck, hope that everything goes really well for you today xx

It's odd to think your in a room next to me somewhere lol but I have no idea where! Hope everything has gone ok flower xxx

Enjoy the break and try to move round to try to minimise the wind pain that may build up :)

How you feeling this mornin Caroline? My stomach feels a little tender n I have wind pain that's drivin me mad (but I'm not releasin any sorry tmi) it's not like a hurting pain it's like a "I don't know what to do with myself pain, it's in my shoulders and my chest... Iv drank some peppermint tea n got a hot water bottle on me tryin to ease it a bit xxx

caroline4013 said:
I'm not too bad Emma (it is Emma isn't it.....was still not quite with it when I spoke to you yesterday???) Just feeling fragile - as though I've been kicked in the stomach, no surprise there!!! Strange sensation in my tummy, not sure if thats wind? Shoulder hurt last night but is fine today>
Just on my 2nd cup of tea and have had a small glass of Innocent smoothie but not feeling at all hungry. 2lb heavier on scales today though (obsessed with the scales at the moment) have you had much to eat?
Just about to wade through some vitamins, calcium tabs, lactulose etc etc ....can't stand the taste of the liquid parecetemol they gave us!!!! x

Yes it is Emma :) .. Iv had a cup of peppermint tea, a bottle of water and some berocca vitamins dissolved into water. Im just about to have a cuppa soup now although I just don't fancy anything if I'm honest. My beds really low to the floor so it's quite sore getting in and out. The paracetamol isn't to bad I don't think reminds me a little bit of calpol haha which I loved as a child! I've got my mum coming over later tho I'm sure she'll feel better when she's fussed over me ! I havnt weighed myself at all yet, and normally I'm obsessed with the scales but going to try and break out of that habit want to get myself into thinking "this is life" instead of continuing to obsess over my weight and scales .. We'll see how long that lasts LOL! Just can't wait for this wind to shift and I'll be fine :) xxx

Caroline I could have written that post!! I'm 10 weeks in and gone from a size 22 to a 16, lost 2 stone all together. It is the right thing! It's hard, but right. Onwards and upwards missis!!!! X

Back