• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On the losers bench

Tracey37

I everyone,

Well I my gastric sleeve surgery yesterday and all went well , in lots of pain and hurts to drink, when I came round in recovery the gas pain was the worst thing ever but done some walking today a the wind pain is going , but the down side I may have a chest infection as I have asthma , spire murryfield have been wonderful , x will keep you posted xx tracey

oh bless you hun, well welcome to the losers bench.. but also i hope yor chest infection goes soon xx big hugs hun xx

Last edited:
glad ou ok (apart from the pain and the chest)

woohoo good luck tracey :) xxx

Rest and recover hun, hope the infection clears fast and the pain is controlled, gentle hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tracey hope you're better soon from the infection, try to do the breathing exercises as often as you can they really do help :) take care and have a good night sleep xx

Hey Tracey and welcome to the sleevies! Hot water bottle really helps with that awful wind pain...

Tracey37 said:
I everyone,

Well I my gastric sleeve surgery yesterday and all went well , in lots of pain and hurts to drink, when I came round in recovery the gas pain was the worst thing ever but done some walking today a the wind pain is going , but the down side I may have a chest infection as I have asthma , spire murryfield have been wonderful , x will keep you posted xx tracey

Woo hoo well done :) hope you have a quick recovery. The wind pain was definitely the worst part of the surgery just make sure they give you regular pain killers as it definitely takes the edge of it x x x

Congrats hun happy healing :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats and welcome to the Losers bench, Hope ur chest infection dosent cause u too many problems xx

Ahhh Bless you

Welcome to the losers bench hun!

Hope your chest infection heals up soon, the wind will ease up as well, I hated that I thought they had tried to kill me when I came around lol.

Big hugs to you and happy losing chick :D

xxxx

I everyone,

Hi Tracey,
Great to hear from you. Wishing you a speedy recovery - hope the chest infection does not hold you back too much. Drinking gets easier. Glad they are looking after you well.
Take care. Kind regards,

Best wishes Tracey for a speedy recovery !!

Back