• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On the losers bench

Congratulations on your surgery Tracey and best wishes for a speedy recovery...

Welcome to the losers bench ladies, take it easy and try to keep sipping, the wind pain will ease and you'll soon be off on this fabulous adventure to a new you.

Congratulations and speedy recovery :):)

Well done Hun, we both done. Sorry to hear of your chest infection, hope it gets better soon. Here's to our new lives!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Congratulations and well done.

Peppermint tea helped me with the wind!

Healing hugs

Hi guys

Thought I up dated you all , well the wind pain is going been walking a lot chest is getting a little better , but I had a X-ray dye done today due to having a small restriction at the top of my sleeve and having problems drinking and eating lquid diet , so they put me on Iv steroids to see if this opens things if not then will have to have a ballon down to open things up xx

Hope ur ok Hun x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hope your ok Tracey, my best wishes to you hun. Keep strong and you'll get through it!!! xxxx

Hi hun xx you doing great and look fab xx rest and take it easy and lets hope those steroids do there job xx loadsa love , Louise xx

get well soon Tracey xx

Back