• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One month post bypass and i have lost......

i know what you mean Ive lost 35lb and even though I can slightly feel it nothing is hanging off me yet lol. Stuff are annoyingly dropping a little bit and I have to hike em back up, espec my fav joggers lol but nothing drastic.
Cant wait to be able to go 'ergh no thats wayyy too big lol' it will come though.

Hubby said to me the other week he could see it coming off my face, my reply was typical, I got a fat bum tum n legs and its comign off my face.:p

You're doing really well and it will show very soon. Well done you WILL see it soon honest

wow well done hun i cant wait till im on the losers bench hehehehehe

Congratulations! That is an amazing achievement.

Mornin Amy u go girl thats a fab loss. Hun it was so nice to meet ya at the meeting and have a good old natter lol:D:D:D
Hun whats happening bout the pain you have in ur side did u chase it up with Heath`s team if so what did they say.
Hun am sure very soon u will notice the diff in urself i think it takes time for our heads to catch up with our bodies.
Take care Amy and hope u have a good day xxxx

Well done :)

Well done...Fantastic weight loss!! I'm sure it will be showing 'outwardly' very soon x Wish i could advise more but I'm a pre opper lol

Back