• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One more try

good luck with it lisa ! which diet have you chosen to do ?

good luck with your op i know how you feel about needing to try a diet before you commit to wls. good luck with it all xx

Hi LBD, good for you for giving it another go. How about looking into some counselling for any food issues too? THat may help you maintain the loss in the long run.

Do keep popping into see us though and join in!

All the very best.

Good luck chick and remember we are here to support you at any time....have you asked your GP if they can refer you to weight management clinics? I did a course over six weeks, one afternoon a week, and it was with a dietician and guest speakers...they basically discussed issues with food and advised that no food should be forbidden but eaten in moderation etc and that there are no"bad" foods...I totally understood where they were coming from and made me more aware of what I was eating. It was lovely to meet other people that were in the same boat as me.....just a thought for you....xx

linda thats a brilliant idea to try the weight management course, it could be very beneficial to lisa and help to make better food choices and maintain her weight.

liz x

Good luck lisa, trying to los weight one more time before making a decision on WLS is a good move, and it might even cement the desicion for you on whether you need the surgery or not

Good luck Lisa xx

Back