• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One step closer but still so far.

mandalou86

Hey all,

I have changed my doctor and the one i have now is amazing, he has written a letter to see if i can get funding for a G.B but he said dont hold my breath :( but i have my fingers crossed and my toes hopping a wishing i will. And he is looking into hormoan treatment for my PCO's as well. Is there anybody is south wales that has had a G.B on the NHS??

So now if i dont get a gastric bypass on NHS i will have to pay privatly which i really cant afford but it worth getting my self into debt for i am at my lowest that i have ever felt in 7 years i need to do something i need hope :cry:

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low, I hope your doctor can sort something out for you.
In the mean time, remeber if you need to off load we're all here.
Take care :hug99:

Hiya, ditto to Mandy's comments (in fact Mandy I think I'll just follow you round the forums and agree with your comments lol)

Seriously though as Mandy says you will find all the support you need on here, just shout

hi just wanted to say good luck with ur quest 4a bypass, i only live about 20miles from u in abertillery gwent, i had a bypass 1 year ago and have lost 8 stone but i paid private i went to southampton as it was £4.500 cheaper i was refused funding, i also have pco, this has improved since my op, i was 25 stone to start with but now 17 yaaaay lol, anyway take care every1 on here will help u all they can u can mail me if u like its [email protected] anytime xxx

Back