• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oooo an NSV

Wonderlust

Having lost over 7 stone now my clothes are hanging off me, so I went all the way to Southend to the shop where I buy my clothes.

Asked to be measured as I had no idea what sizes I would need.

Was told to try 6XL for the jogging bottoms I wear around the house and 4XL for the Polo shirts.

Well tried the jogging bottoms and they the best size was 6XL, still 2 sizes down, but more would have been nicer....

Anyway tried some 4XL shirts and found them to be too big across my shoulders....

Eventual discovered that the size that fitted the best were 2XL! thats 3 sizes down :)

Not far off going to normal shops for shirts etc.

The downside is they are more expensive than my "fat" ship lol

3 shirts and 2 prs of trousers for £90

Congrats :) I know the feeling of going down to sizes that more shops carry...it feels good when you're not hoping that the biggest size in the shop will fit you.

Congratulations on NSV, but noticed you joined the Century Club - salutations for that one too!! Your losses are inspirtional. Tracey xxx

Satorial elegance I'm sure! Well done mate!

Well done you!!! must be a wonderful feeling to see the drop in clothes sizes like that.. Good for you!!! xxx

woohoo great job!! and you will get clothes cheaper :) xxx

Good for you - feels great getting into those smaller clothes doesn't it.

In regards to your point re the "fat" shop clothes are cheaper - you learn to shop around, look out for 10/20 % etc off days and buy something now when you see it at a good price, to fit in later...

That's great news, you are doing fabulously well....7 stones !!:)

Thanks, was really worried, as I said to you at St thomas', that there seemed to be a difference between the scales at St Thomas' and the Scales at my Drs, but it seems they were unfounded. :)

Well thats 7 stone down 14 or so to go ;)

Back