• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ooooh, might be in a newspaper

Mixman

A member on a car forum I am on, his mum is womans editor on the Sheffield Star. They were watching the programme on Britains fattest man and he told her about me and how my life has changed.

She would like to have a chat with me with a view to writing a piece about me for the paper, basically telling everyone my story and how I did it - especially with it being national obesity week next week.

In her words "It would be a very positive piece"

So she's ringing me this afternoon to arrange a meeting. :D

Cool ! We have a celebrity in our midst !

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aww Mixxy... keep inspiring... it's a great motivator to read your story and see your physical fitness now... very well done Angel... and be sure to keep us posted!

Love and hugs always xxx

Nice one! It would be great for someone to be showing the positive side of WLS surgery in the press for once, and you never know, sometimes articles in local papers get picked up by national publications! Fingers crossed for you.

that would be lovely mixxy. good luck

Oooh you'll be a superstar, far too important for the likes of us...... NOT lol...

Mixxie i think it would be great to get a good positive piece about wls in the press and wish you well with it. Just wondering... will there be skintight lycra pics in it? Cos i'm sure i could cover the p&p if someone sent me a copy ;) pmsl x

pmsl @ julie ...... shes hoping!

good luck with that minx, the more possative stories in the press the better i say.

That sounds brilliant ! ...
I remember the star ... i also remember you ;) ... from lineone days lol maybe i should have asked for your autograph back then!

lol ;) wont say to much but cant message yet .....known u probably since 2000 ... ish dont worry im not a weirdo lol :)

Well done Mixman, hope the interview goes alright and that they print what you tell them. Look forward to reading the article.

Back