• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ooooh, might be in a newspaper

Well done Mixxy - every time one of these 'weight loss' type of programmes are on I say to my OH " Mixxy should be on there telling his story". You are a big inspiration and show such a positive side of WLS.

Well I've had a call. She's calling again tomorrow and arranging an interview next week :)

Sounds great mate good luck with it I know you'll do yourself and all WLS patients proud. It will be fantastic to see a really positive story with a normal guy in the press for a change.

I think it's fantastic... when you consider that you are able to do all of that cycling and do all that you are doing now Mixxy... it's going to make a great story... thank you for having the courage to spread some positivity publicly for us all... for sure we need it... good luck xxx

Oh Mixxy, I am thrilled to bits.

Now if anyone needs to feel and see inspiration in action, we should be tuning into your article...

I'm in awe at everything you have done and continue to do and you do everything in such a laid back, matter of fact way... great achievements but you are so grounded.

I'm overjoyed and can't wait to hear more of your article.

I want a Mixxy Fan Club!

Love you so much xxx

Back