• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone from Bromley, Kent area under Mr El Hassani.

Laura Byard

Hi,

I'm new to the forums, I had my first Hospital appointment with Mr El Hassani at the PRUH on the 5th March 2018. He said i could have the surgery and would be getting a Gastric Bypass. He gave me a blood form and said i would need to be seen at another appointment after bloods were done.

I was so shock that i got told yes i could have the surgery i forgot to ask questions of what is the wait time etc.

Has anyone had the surgery recently able to give me a rough time scale on how long the wait was from start to finish (op date)

Many Thanks

Laura :)

Emma1504

Welcome
This is a good place to get answers to any questions you have. The support here is really good aswell.
I can’t help with waiting times as in a different area & only at the beginning of this journey.
Good luck & keep us updated x

Laura Byard

Thanks for the lovely welcome :) I had a letter waiting for me when i got home from work last night saying i have t do the Tier 3 weight management programme first before moving forward to the next stage, so now just waiting on appointment dates for that to come through. I'm so excited about my journey and new chapter in my life :)

Bling Babe

Hi and welcome you’ll get lots of good advice and support on here, good luck