• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

willow4 Operation Cancelled

Willow4

:cry: Got to the hospital for 07:15am booked in, there was only two of us I was the second one in.
Saw the Surgeon, Anesthetist and Nurse, all ready to go.
First lady went in to have a Bypass, was in 5hours, I should have gone in at 1:30pm at 3:15pm came to me to say it had been cancelled, due to complications with the first lady's operation. So I had to ring hubby to come and pick me up.
:break_diet: Tonight having fish and chips.

Rang at 5:00pm to say my next date should be on the 19th November, will let me know.

Am home hunni :) drove home in a bit of a daze over your op. Enjoy your fish n chips ..... hun if i were you it be a darn site more than that!!! you are a saint :) I should imaging your going thru a hole host of emotions (i know i would be...................in fact i am lol) Sending lots of hugs and strength your way.........its like a bolt from the blue x x x x xx huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx feeling for you

Thank you Sharon2014 and Samp24

Not sure what i feel at the moment, think if I hadn't gone down to the theater then had to come back to waiting area, were I rang hubby at home and scared him to death because he thought I was in surgery.

Hopefully next time.

:cry: Got to the hospital for 07:15am booked in, there was only two of us I was the second one in. Saw the Surgeon, Anesthetist and Nurse, all ready to go. First lady went in to have a Bypass, was in 5hours, I should have gone in at 1:30pm at 3:15pm came to me to say it had been cancelled, due to complications with the first lady's operation. So I had to ring hubby to come and pick me up. :break_diet: Tonight having fish and chips. Rang at 5:00pm to say my next date should be on the 19th November, will let me know.
Enjoy your fish n chip meal . Again Sorry to hear this . X

Hi Crystal
Well what a shock, do you know when I was holding my hag stone I new I wouldn't be having it, It was such a weird feeling. They phoned me at 5:00pm said it should be on the 19th November.

That lady was so looking forward to it, she must have only been in her 30s and so jolly. I can't stop thinking about her.

I know every operation is a risk, but its made me think. :confused: at the moment.

Hi Crystal Well what a shock, do you know when I was holding my hag stone I new I wouldn't be having it, It was such a weird feeling. They phoned me at 5:00pm said it should be on the 19th November. That lady was so looking forward to it, she must have only been in her 30s and so jolly. I can't stop thinking about her. I know every operation is a risk, but its made me think. :confused: at the moment.

Hopefully everything is ok with the lady xx

Awe so sorry this has happened I can only imagine how you're feeling, mine was only cancelled until the following day but that was bad enough, fingers crossed you get it done in November xx

oh that's so horrible for you but do even if you don't want to give a thought for the woman in front something went wrong for her and that must be scary for her and her family you will get your turn today just wasn't meant to be
enjoy your meal and get back on that wagon

Thank you Oopseydaisey, I hope so

Thank you Los In it
Back on the band wagon tomorrow, looks like its going to be the 19th November now.
How are you doing, it must be about 6 weeks since you had yours.

I am sooooooo sorry to hear that. This must be really frustrating.

I am holding fingers that your next date is confirmed soon and that it will go smoothly.

Doing ok still on softish foods and need to wrap my head around making smaller meals but of late im finding ive git no real interest in food I think about it a lot and make meals but only eat a few mouthfuls and then push the plate away
I seem happier to drink yogurt drinks bits of cheese the odd bagvof crisps need to move onto more foods with more texture or crunch maybe?

Thank you everyone, for your support hopefully the 19th November will go fine.

Los In it
Pleased you are doing well

Sharon
Far has I know, the lady had a lot of complications.

Late November is a great time to have your op, it will be my 1 yr on 21st Nov amazing how time files I'm just hoping I can get to my target of 12st by then, fingers crossed

Hi Butterfly_lady
Thank you, this is the stories I like to hear.
You have done marvelous, 10 stone down and not even the 21st yet. It will be a happy Anniversary to you.

Hopefully next year, I will be joining you.

Enjoy your weekend.

I had mine cancelled 3 times, trust me your time will come xxx

Back