• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHOOPEE GOT MY DATE

debbiejane

JUST GOT THE CALL FROM NURSE AT ST RICHARDS OP ON JULY THE FIRST. FEEL LIKE IM FLYING WITHOUT WINGS ,AN AT THIS WEIGHT THATS NO MEAN FEAT LOL.FOR ANYONE ELSE WAITING THERE I WENT ON ACTIVE LIST START OF MAY .I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU ALL STILL WAITING.BUT I SAY BRING ON THE MILK,AN WHEN IM WINGEING ABOUT IT FEEL FREE TO REMIND ME OF THIS.TILL THEN IM ENJOYING MY DRUG FREE HIGH,JUST CANT STOP SHAKING WOW:wavey::banana dancer:

well chuffed for you debbie its really good news at last and who knows might be me next week :p

Congratulations Debbie - said the wait would be worth it! Curious to know what the active list is though? Us next eh Chucky? Julie x

wahooo!! Not long to go now!! Congratulations Debbie, that rocks!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

the active list is what you get put on after you have seen surgeon and if you need to see phycoligist anaesitist ect once ok from all there you get put on active list for surgery.
hope that helps.

love julie x

wah hoo!!!!! soooo pleased for you, how exciteing enjoy the milk diet honey, i have 3 days left on it xxxx
love kate xxxx

oh wow, thats brilliant, congratulations

Congratulations, so pleased for you x

Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news!!

Lisa xxx

Fantastic news!

Back