• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

Hiya
Mine is : 23rd Sept - Bypass - Princess Royal, Orpington - Mr El-Hasani

Hi Ditzeeblonde

Got my date today, St Richards 8th September. See you there!

Whens your pre op assessment mines on the 13th August.

Hi im also at chichester on the 8th september hopefully see you there my pre-op is on 19th August

Hi im also at chichester on the 8th september hopefully see you there my pre-op is on 19th August

My pre-ops on the 19th too Ellie with my op on the 9th Sept. What time are you there on the 19th? xx

Hi Ellie

Fantastic....I was hoping that I would meet people on this site, DizzyBlonde is having her op the day after us!!! My preop is on the 13th August so I wont see you at yours :( but will be there on the 8th bright and early!!!! Tango x :D

I'm losing track of who is having their op when, I know we've got quite a few coming up so if you have a date could you remind me when it is?

Not just for me, it's nice for new members to see if anyone is having the op at the same time as them!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST, PLEASE POST YOUR DATE, SURGERY TYPE, AND HOSPITAL NAME ON THE THREAD.

26th July
Dreamofbeingslim - Bypass - Luton & Dunstable

3rd August
MissJellyTot - Tummy Tuck - ?

10th August
Charis - Bypass - Sunderland

15th August
K8yBear - Bypass - Walsall Manor

16th August
Mucklem - Band - Belgium

18th August
BlueDiamond - Gastric Band - Queens Hospital

8th September
Tango - Bypass - St Richards
Ellie65 - ? - St Richards

9th September
Ditzeeblonde - Gastric Bypass - Chicester

14th September
SimplyLucy - Bypass - Taunton Nuffield

17th September
Chefclay - ? - Sunderland Royal

21st September
ZNS - Bypass - Charing Cross

23rd September
Deeby - Bypass - Princess Royal

14th AUG- BAND- DOLAN PARK HOSPITAL:p

Last edited:
Hi Shelbell,

I've just read your blog. Your weight loss story is amazing and I learnt so much from your site. I can only hope and dream that my weight loss journey will be as succesful as yours. :)

Thank you :) I hope things go well for you too!

oooo yay angie!!! good luck hunni with it! bet its like recieveing the golden ticket x

Just got news yesterday of my op date; 21st September for a gastric bypass! Yay, I'm so excited!

That's just brilliant news Angie! I bet you're really excited!
:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

The time will just fly by now.

xxxxxxxxx

oooo yay angie!!! good luck hunni with it! bet its like recieveing the golden ticket x

Well, I dunno about the golden ticket....but yes, I am really happy, can't believe how quickly they have given me the op appt from my pre-op assessment! xx

Congratultion to everyone who has received their operation dates. I'm soooooo happy for you all and just a touch envious too but will be my turn soon. Really do wish you all the very best and happy new beginnings! :)

Back