• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

Hi mines been put back 2 weeks so is now the 7th october :)

Hi, mine is next Saturday the 4th september. I have to go in for 7am.

Rebirth

Hi all

I have my op date finally, its Thursday 30 September 2010. Mr P Jain, Castle Hill Hospital, Hull. NHS. Gastric bypass.

Just found out today, so back to browse and post! had got a bit disheartened as I have been waiting 2.5 years!!
xx

Hi all

I have my op date finally, its Thursday 30 September 2010. Mr P Jain, Castle Hill Hospital, Hull. NHS. Gastric bypass.

Just found out today, so back to browse and post! had got a bit disheartened as I have been waiting 2.5 years!!
xx
Fantastic and Good Luck :D:D:D

well i finaly got mine its 28th oct, with mr kumar at heartlands hospital,

My op is 21st September in Harrow with Shaw Somers - I am new on here. Anyone else going to Harrow that afternoon?

Good Luck everyone, can't wait until I can put my date in, Karen x

Found out yesterday that I'm having my surgery on the 9th of November! It's taken a long time to get to this point and I have that adrenaline rush that only happens when totally excited or terrified and have no idea which I'm feeling at the moment!

Fab news Annie pleased for you. Enjoy the relief of having your date finally!
Linski xxx

Thank you, we wait so long to be given a date and then when it happens it just doesn't feel real. xxx :)

Dunno if I posted mine but shall do here,

My date for gastric band is 3rd October! Can't blinking wait! Same as Emma Louise I'm flying to Czech Republic and I start my pre op diet tomorrow - am probably more nervous about that at the moment as my willpower seems to be 0 right now!

My liver function levels were a bit high so I've not had so much as even a glass of wine not a sniff for over a week and have been drinking litres of water and taking milk thistle so I hope with the next blood tests it shows a better result - I was poorly that week also, so maybe the results were affected by that! My CRP levels were up also so I think my levels were all over the place!

Wishing everyone well as always, will post before I go

Cathy x

Dunno if I posted mine but shall do here,

My date for gastric band is 3rd October! Can't blinking wait! Same as Emma Louise I'm flying to Czech Republic and I start my pre op diet tomorrow - am probably more nervous about that at the moment as my willpower seems to be 0 right now!

My liver function levels were a bit high so I've not had so much as even a glass of wine not a sniff for over a week and have been drinking litres of water and taking milk thistle so I hope with the next blood tests it shows a better result - I was poorly that week also, so maybe the results were affected by that! My CRP levels were up also so I think my levels were all over the place!

Wishing everyone well as always, will post before I go

Cathy x

Good luck with your surgery Cathy and the same to everyone posting here. It will be very strange for all of us as we begin the next stage of our journey. xxx :)

Back