• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation day

judith1969

Well I'm getting ready to go to the hospital to day for my gastric bypass, I feel happy and sad at the same time. Am I doing the right thing or should I just stay at home but knowing I have my family and friend and you guy I be ok I hope. Heather see you in two hours x.

Well I'm getting ready to go to the hospital to day for my gastric bypass, I feel happy and sad at the same time. Am I doing the right thing or should I just stay at home but knowing I have my family and friend and you guy I be ok I hope. Heather see you in two hours x.

Good luck you'l be ok man, only natural to feel bit edgy bout things happens to us all best thing i ever did had mine last August don't know i waited so long should have done it 10 years ago. xx THis time next week you'l be recuperating and looking out for new clothes to buy. xx Its worth it honest xx:wave_cry::D:eek:

Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck hun

good luck

Best of luck x

Good luck!

Felt the same, even hoped I would fail the ECG so I wouldn't have to go through with it.

Now 4 weeks later, very happy that I had my op.

Big ((hugs)) and lots of luck
Em xxxx :party0038:

Glad to hear it all went well, good luck and speedy recovery to both of you.
Em xxxx

Excellent ... really pleased to hear that. I'm coming into Heartlands for mine in eight hours time!!! Will you both still be there???

Hugs to both of you xxxx

kimgkg said:
Excellent ... really pleased to hear that. I'm coming into Heartlands for mine in eight hours time!!! Will you both still be there???

Hugs to both of you xxxx

Good luck fellow Heartlander!!!! Xxx

Glad you are ok Judith :D xxx

I'm still here but going home at 1 today can't wait. This is the start of my new life and having all of you their I know i will always have your support and I thank you for that

Back