• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow what a day seen Dr K at W/M

Craftslinda

:) Wow what a day, me and Hubby just spent 4 hours at w/m hospital for our 2nd appointment and have seen Ana and Dr Kednrick and been well and trully put through it, but at the end of it walked out having both been placed on waiting list so great new years eve news fo us. Was a long wait in the waiting room but great to talk to so many pre and post op people who were happy to share there stories. We are both so over the moon 2011 will be our year :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Congratulations! 2011 is going to be your year!

Congratulations in making the waiting list. I saw Dr K 17th Dec and was put on list. Lets hope 2011 is our year!!

Linski xxx

Hi, I had my first appointment at the Manor back in 18/08/10 and I am still waiting to hear from them ,Could anybody tell me how long it is before i get my next appointment

Old trout, have you chased them up at all? That does seem a very long time. I had to keep chasing Cornwall for appointments. Perhaps a quick friendly phone call to one of the secretaries...

Hi, I had my first appointment at the Manor back in 18/08/10 and I am still waiting to hear from them ,Could anybody tell me how long it is before i get my next appointment

Hi chick and welcome.

You really must chase them up as they do have a habit of 'losing' files etc. Ring and ask to speak with Tracey Lowe,
Keep us posted.

Linski xxx

Yes funding all done through south birmingham pct, said it should be within the 18 week wait time for the first one of us but they will then leave at least 6 weeks to second one as we have 3 small children.

Hi oldtrout, we had our second appointment made as we left the first one it was a date over 4 months after but at least we had a date. They did then cancel it and had to wait another 8 weeks on top. Id give them a little call. Good luck

Back