• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation in the morning

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
No :(

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Hope all goes well Dave. Thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Love n prayers
Lou

louise1983

Well it's time to go to bed have to book in at 7 am in the morning so this time tomorrow my bypass will be done, very nervous and excited all at the same time.

BigDave

best of luck Dave, everything will be just fine xx

Snow White

I am really looking forward to your updates Dave! Really happy for you xx

kelley77

Just seen this so am late with my good luck message! Sending you both best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

How did u both get on , good I hope? Can't wait to get my date, been waitin sooo long now, just nice to read everyones posts it givese hope. Good luck to u all , hopes + dreams do come true to those who are patient.

Hilaryjj

Hi Dave just wondering how you are doing. I cannot get in touch through email so wondered if you would inbox me on facebook. My name is janet james and my profile picture is of my 2 granddaughters. I cant seem to get around on this site. It wont let me do much. how about texting maybe
hope to get in touch soon x

Hilaryjj

Hi Everyone had my sleeve gastrectomy done same day as Bigdave 22nd aug and in fact we were in rooms opposite each other but i dont think I was great company. am 2 weeks post op now and i am starting to feel better. It is hard with the fluids only but the last couple of days i have moved on to mashed up food and i feel better. I am lightheaded and nauseous on and off but apart from that i am doing just fine. I still dont know if i have done the right thing especially at my age lol. I think that is a big factor as to why I am recovering a bit more slowly. I dont have the energy and I can only thank my children especially my eldest as he has been there for me throughout this.
I dont know what else to write but if anyone wants to ask anything or just to chat then please reply.
Thanks for your support xxx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
Are any of you on facebook ????

YES-add me "Julie Poppet"
I also had my op done at Spire
Will you be going to the support meets there?