• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today is the day!!

alison1979

Well I go in today to have my operation tomorrow, my tummy is going mad, not lost alot on the milk diet tho 7 pound but as long as my liver is nice and small that's all that matters, just to be off this bloody milk diet even if it is only water will be great. Fingers crossed all goes ok :/ xx

Aww good luck to u to, hope all goes well x

woooohoooooo fantastic Alison!! i'll be thinking of you honey, good luck yayyyy :) xxx

Good luck Alison will be thinking of you xx

Good luck Alison ...... Have u rang the ward yet ?? Xx

Hope all goes well.... Good Luck x x

Hi Alison, im popping into the ward this aft as i left without getting a sick note yesterday, i will pop in and say hello if thats ok?. Ive just messaged you on your personal page as hadnt seen this post but just wanted to wish you well and tell you that you are in good hands and you are going to be just fine. xx

hello everyone first time using the site so a little unsure of the process. i am on the list at walsall manor and have my pre opps set for january
can anyone tell me what to expect as i am al little nervous to say the least

Good luck Alison, not that you will need it ..... you will be in the best hands, and all over with before you know it!

best wishes
Lynne
xxx

Thank everyone, I am on way to hospital now x

How exciting x

Back