• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation in the morning

BigDave99

a second chance at life
Well it's time to go to bed have to book in at 7 am in the morning so this time tomorrow my bypass will be done, very nervous and excited all at the same time.

BigDave

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
omg! I wish you all the luck in the world! hope you dont have too much trouble sleeping lol x

dolly48dd

The best of luck. xx

Big an Bouncy

Best of luck Dave you will be fine!Maz x

Lilyscent

Good Luck Dave and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Miss Tickle

Good luck ,hun xx

penguina

All the best for tomorrow Dave, I think you are sharing your date with another, so good luck all round folks xx

blueeyes

All the very best for your special day tomorrow Dave!!!

BigDave99

a second chance at life
Thanks for all the best wishes everyone I m very grateful for the support that this forum has given me to get me this far not sure I could have done it without you all.

Will let you know how it has gone as soon as I can.

Thanks

BigDave

Hilaryjj

Morning Dave I bet you are as nervous as I am. good luck to us both and I will probably see you in there later. I am also going in for 7am lol Hope we get done early then.
bye for now x

BigDave99

a second chance at life
Hilaryjj said:
Morning Dave I bet you are as nervous as I am. good luck to us both and I will probably see you in there later. I am also going in for 7am lol Hope we get done early then.
bye for now x

Morning Hilary looks like we have adjacent rooms, good luck Hun will see you latter.

BigDave