• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WISH ME LUCK..operation on monday!! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRILLIANT xx

emma-louise

my new life!!
:wave_cry: WELL...my time is almost here...and this morning,Ive looked at my MASSIVE jeans and felt disgusted! even my little daughter said..mum they are HUGE!
Once she had gone to school,I told myself well THIS IS IT..no more wearing tents for me.
I am very very nervous,excited and I havent been able to sleep for the past 2 nights.
My operation is on monday and I will no doubt cry all day sunday.
But at the same time I feel like I can live my life again soon.
I wanted to take the time to thank everyone on here who has took the time to answer my posts,and has helped me throughout these past weeks,and soon as its all done I will asking for more advice..lol
Ur all great and Im very thankful xxxx

:)Good luck for Monday-you'll soon be back telling us all about it:)

Good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck, see you soon you loser you xxx

thanks poppet and karen..

I will definetly be around for some time to come,and I will get round to doing a photo,so you can all see who ur chatting too..lol

xxxxxxx

Hi Emma-Louise - not long now!!! I really hope that your op goes well, and that you make a speedy recovery...
you must feel like a 'cat on a hot tin roof' at the moment! I know I would.... sounds like a cross between being 5 and waiting for Christmas and going into an interview!

Sending you lots o hugs and best wishes. Keep us posted when you're able to. :grouphugg::bestwishes::grouphugg:

Good luck on Monday

When you are crying all day on Sunday just keep thinking possitive thoughts of all the wonderful things that you will be doing with your daughter this time next year :)

xx

Best wishes (I don't believe in luck!) I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Soon you will be like me, sending 7/8 of your wardrobe to the charity shop or selling it on E Bay......because it'll all be MILES too big!

Try to focus on that + all the other wonderful things that this surgery will enable you to do. Much love to you Emma-Louise. xxxx

Good luck. You'll be fine xx

will be thinking of you em, hang in there, you will be fine hun. lots of hugs n snugs xx

Wishing you all the best - I too am next week . . Tuesday tho. Hope it all goes really well and we meet again on that losers bench!!!

Mel

Just want to add my wishes for a speedy recovery, hurry back and tell us all about it xxxx

Back