• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today is the day!!

alison1979

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
Hi Alison, im popping into the ward this aft as i left without getting a sick note yesterday, i will pop in and say hello if thats ok?. Ive just messaged you on your personal page as hadnt seen this post but just wanted to wish you well and tell you that you are in good hands and you are going to be just fine. xx

Yes I would love that thank on way now x. See us soon x

alison1979

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
Hi Alison, im popping into the ward this aft as i left without getting a sick note yesterday, i will pop in and say hello if thats ok?. Ive just messaged you on your personal page as hadnt seen this post but just wanted to wish you well and tell you that you are in good hands and you are going to be just fine. xx

Hey Hun sorry I missed you Sheila said I missed u, u will have to come bk and see us lol xc take care xx

amy_m

Come with me on Wednesday x

alison1979

Lea, I am on my phone and can't send messages, thanks for coming to see me sorry I was not here Sheila told me, u will have to come bk and see us lol xx

Lea, I am on my phone and can't send messages, thanks for coming to see me sorry I was not here Sheila told me, u will have to come bk and see us lol xx

i will try and pop back down hun, you prob wont feel upto it tomorrow as you will be sleepy but Amy has invited me down on Wednesday with her so might see if i can make it then. big hugs xx
oh its worth knowing you can wear your knickers for the surgery so hope you've packed some nice ones (my anethatist was a bit dishy, ask Shiela) xx

amy_m

I don't mind I'm free all day. X

2011metoyou85

lindilou1 said:
hello everyone first time using the site so a little unsure of the process. i am on the list at walsall manor and have my pre opps set for january
can anyone tell me what to expect as i am al little nervous to say the least

Hi there I'm going in for mine on the 21 of dec at walsall manor and my sister in law is in on the 9 of jan. when are you going in and what you having done.

Tray3004

Good luck hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

alison1979

That will be great cheers x