• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Thornbury Hospital 30th oct

No reason to be nervous. If you follow the instructions, it's not bad. The third and fourth days after surgery were uncomfortable but bearable. I'm 5 weeks out and down 26 pounds. I only had two days where I was second guessing things, the rest have been all positive. I was told to take 6 weeks off work, I was back to work in 3 weeks to a desk job. Good luck!

good luck.im just waiting for the letter to go back to clinic.get everything checked out then on the waiting list.i think our list is approx. 18 weeks.take care

I had my bypass on 17th Oct... I lost 11Kgs on the milk diet and Im day 4 post-op.

I am never going to look back! x

hi,
Well im on my last day of the milk yog diet, its been hard really i have had times when i felt really hungary i suffer with migrains so i was worried about them as its a trigger to getting a migrain having no food.

The other thing I have been finding is at eating times I get hypoglicima shakes hunger dizzy spells, Just been sitting down with a tesco summer fruit juice, To all the people on this site who are having operations this week good luck with what ever you are having done.

Will see you on here when weve had our operations,I have been told I will be in hospital three days, got a good book to read, taking mob phone with me to keep me sane, wife taking time off work, family helping with looking after my twin 11 year old lads which is really great.

Any way big thanks to all the lovely people on this site for helping me,And for all the lovely posts on here which have made most late night readings very worth while, I picked the gastric bypass has I read its the best for me has i eat between meals.

Any way enough of me.

BBB

good look BBB hope it all goes smoothly

Back