• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

That scary word...dun dun dun ...Gym!!

sarah-91

So my weight loss has been steady as i still feel no restriction yet (im a bander) as ive only had 1 fill of 4ml so need to wait another 3 week till i can have another one. Anyways!

I have decided to join the gym I am going for my induction tomorrow where i will get shown the equipment and get weight by the bodybuilder instructor arggghh!!

So So nervous, this is 50% due to never have been in a gym in my life and the other 50% is the fact that i was born with a congenital hand deformity disabling me from using all the equipment and talking this through with the instructor, not to worry its booked now, as nikes logo says "just do it" and lets get this weight off once and for all. Wish me luck!

x x x

all the very best , can i ask how much weight u lost after band and when ? i am 5 days post op, gotta be on liquids 4 a month how much should i look to lose ??

I am 8 weeks post op and lost only 8lb from the operation day. i was on liquids for 2 weeks so maybe that may make a difference. Everyone is different but 1lb a week isnt bad in my eyes, im in it for the long run, steady as she goes!!!

x x x

Back