• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT sir bobby robson

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
sorry plz dont read on if u hate football, but im very passionate about it, yes nufc is down the pan right now, but i want to say that im really upset about the passing of bobby, hes was great man and i thought alot of him, ive been at st james park most of the day and it was very emotional, my son ryan got on perticulally well with bobby and hes taken his death quite badly, we signed the book of tribute today and so did my son in his own special way, he cried which i certainly wasnt ready for, but i dealt with it. the tributes today inside the ground were amazing shirts balloons flowers ect it was very emotional but hard for the city of newcastle, sorry for posting this OT, but its hit everyone very hard here in the north east.

thanks for reading

liz x

the bloke was leg-end!! he will be sorely missed

thanks mark your words mean alot to me x

Loved him, its such a great loss .. R.I.P Sir Bobby xxx

Liz....I'm a Arseanl fan right to the core and have to say Sir Bobby always came across as a decent friendly polite man who seem to "genuinely" care about people.Which in a sport which is now full of greed and no loyalty should use the passing of this "great man" as a lesson to all people as the ultimate roll model.....as he will be sadly missed by all up and down the country......
Fingers crossed you guys find the right buyer for the club,cut out the dead wood and have players who WANT TO win and give the fans what they deserve.....And look forward to seeing you back at the Emirates very soon...

Mark

I was very sad to see the news yesterday. Whilst I'm not a massive football supporter I do remember him as England Manager and I've always thought he was a lovely man. RIP

well yes RIP Sir Bobby Robson. yes he was a highly respeted manager. and was a few years ago asssistant republic of Ireland manager but couldn't really take it up due to his health. i think he will be missed by all in football. I think he was involved in organising charity matches etc at nufc until quite recently

i do hope newcastle manage to sort things out..they had a horrible season last year...all sorts of reasons for that from what i can gather..i hope they turn things around soon[i live in Dublin but most in Dublin keep a very close eye on the football in England]

sorry for being a pain

My hubby's really cut up about this. He went to the charity match on Sunday and he said he was choked when Bobby came out in his wheelchair chair.:cry:

RIP

im not a football fan, more a rugby drooler lol

but I have to say Sir Bobby was one of the men you remember, and he was always a smiler. My dad would have been devestated as he loved him.
He was one of the genuine characters of football and Im sure he will be missed terribly
Rip Sir Bobby:cry:

Although Londoners we are Man Utd Fans here....but nobody could fail to have the greatest respect for Bobby Robson....R.I.P.

(((hugs)))

Living in Glasgow where there are really only two teams that are followed, i only tend to follow english football now and again but anytime i saw/heard Bobby Robson he always came across as a genuinely nice man who had a passion for what he did. RIP and my thoughts are with the loved ones he left behind x

thankyou all for your posts xxx

My hubby's really cut up about this. He went to the charity match on Sunday and he said he was choked when Bobby came out in his wheelchair chair.:cry:

RIP

i think bobby was hanging on for his charity match and it was what he wanted to see that made him proud, i think he knew that day he didnt have long left, he was a very brave man that dedicated his life to football xx

pics of peoples tributes to bobby

just a few pics of the tributes to bobby at st james park, click the thumbnails below...

Attachments

• sir bobby 014.jpg
    sir bobby 014.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 40
  • sir bobby 018.jpg
    sir bobby 018.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 31
  • sir bobby 012.jpg
    sir bobby 012.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 29
  • sir bobby 013.jpg
    sir bobby 013.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 32
  • sir bobby 010.jpg
    sir bobby 010.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 33
i think bobby was hanging on for his charity match and it was what he wanted to see that made him proud, i think he knew that day he didnt have long left, he was a very brave man that dedicated his life to football xx

Liz, Terry said exactly the same about him "hanging on" for that match. I'm not a football fan but the rest of the household is and were all sad to hear of his passing. R.I.P Bobby, a true gentlemanxxx

Liz thanks for the lovely photos!

Deepest sympathy to his family, friends and fans around the world.

Sir Bobby Robson certainly was very special and will be sadly missed.

Love Mini xxx

Bobby Robson was totally and utterly unique - when he was born they broke the mold (more's the pity) if there were more people like him in this world i don't think we would be in so much sh*t.

He was caring, loyal, compassionate, loving, funny, down to earth and knew were his priorities lay.

We were robbed in 86 as fatboy Maradonna should have been sent off for his stupid hand job and as for 90 well we should have gone to the final and we would have beat the Argies - but it didn't happen and there you go. But throughout his career he has been truly inspirational - back in 91 when we were on holiday in Holland we saw him getting on or off the team bus in Eindhoven and i was like a school girl (all excited).

I send my prayers to his family and friends who will miss him more than they will realise - but for them he is now released from the pains of his brave and exceptional fight against cancer.

The world will not see his like again as he was a true Geordie Gentleman - Goodnight God Bless Sir Bob xx

Back