• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Out for lunch.

Ana_RW

Today I am off to bingo for the free afternoon session. The time I will be there and the bits I've got to do after means I wont get to eat again from now untill I get home - maybe after 5.

I'm on week 2 of my puree stage diet - 4th week post op. I'm thinking I could get a Jacket potato and scoop the potato out of the skin and leave the skin - I know it's the best bit but too hard for me at the mo. I was stuck on toppings though. I want to keep my protein up soooo do I go for tuna and mayo, sour cream or prawns in marie rose sauce or cheese?

Or should I leave that altogether and go for the fish goujons? Arghhh! This is too hard too soon lol as usual thanks in advance :D

Hope everyone is well, much love xx

cheese & beans are a good option x x

My first meal on the next stage was tinned mackerel on a small jacket. Yum

Oh yeah. I did have one day of ready break and blitzed a meal. The jacket potato I just mushed up with the back of my fork.

Thanks everyone!

I opted for the Jacket with cheese and tuna because they were out of beans! lol.

I didnt add butter but, I did add about 4 sachets of mayo and salad cream - there was no mayo on the tuna?

It took my 35 minutes to eat 2 thirds I'd say and that wasn't because I was playing bingo. It's the most substantial food I've eaten since surgery so I chewed and chewed and chewed! It was nice and I felt really really full after maybe too full?

I dont think I'll eat as much next time lol x

Back