• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Overnight Bag

A confession...

I bought everything everyone had suggested, dry mouth spray, wet wipes, ear plugs etc etc...didn't use anything!

Dry mouth thing made me sick the two times I used it, i got the wax ear plugs and they were so strange I couldn't get on with them, i was so grateful to have a shower on the sunday, though, and don't be at all surprised if they catheterise you - I asked and they said they might, they might not, but when i came round I was.

xxx

Lol the ear plugs now make sense but I can sleep through anything sad fact I know but my ex wife was mad on prince I hated his music so I thought ok I'll be nice brought 2 tickets to see him live at the O2 in London lol I feel asleep while he was playing his set sweet as a nut lol so I won't worry about them lol

Didnt even use my new PJ's! Only used my slippers, dressing gown and shower bag - came home a whole day early because I was doing so well!
Didnt read my book, use my phones - definitely overpacked!

Dressing gown
Slippers
Lip salve
Wet wipes
Medication
Ear plugs
Usual toiletries, tooth brush etc

I also took some tic tacs, just something to suck on that soothed my throat and took that nasty taste away, double checked with the nurse it was ok though xx

Back