• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do i need?

laurawls

Am going into the Yorkshire clinic in Tuesday for gastric band and have an overnight stay.

What do I need to take? xx

#sonervous #scarednow

i'm taking dressing gown, slippers nightdress, clean undies (just in case i have to stay overnight ) + clean comfy going home clothes. Obviously toiletries too lol dry mouth spray lip balm and something to keep me occupied book or game :) there is a thread somewhere with lots of bag packing hints lol good luck hun not long now x x x

Good luck for next week!

If you're anything like me, you'll need around half of what you take with you...

I took loads but used nothing. I had to shower when I got there will the hospital soap. So my toiletries didn't get touched. I used my dressing gown and slippers to walk to theatre. I put my pjs on an hour or so after waking up. Then just slipped my cardigan over my pjs to go home. I wish I had taken dry mouth spray I should have joined this site before my op everyone recommends it and you are so thirsty after theatre and water just doesn't hit the spot. My hubby came and used his laptop but that was it good luck x

Back