• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

..owch...hello...

junkinmytrunk

Hi guys, just thought id drop you all a line, i had my gastric bypass done on friday 14th at nuffield leeds. Ive been home 3 days now, and its goin alright. I have been having some wind pain, but thats subsiding alot now, and im being able to move alot more, without my tum hurting too much!
I was really suprised at how little i could drink the first couple of days, but yesterday and today i've found that i can drink alot more!

hope everyones ok!
Please get in touch if your in a similar situation!
x

Welcome back JIMT, glad it all went ok for you!

The more you move the faster the wind will 'disperse' :giggle:

Hi junk i had my bypass on the 6th at hope and all is going well. Im starting on my pureed stage tomorrow and looking forward but am also aprehensive as i have a phobia of being sick. Whilst i have been on free fluids the past couple of weeks i have had no problems and hope it continues like this.
Take care
hc

Hi well done on getting your op out of the way and sorry to hear about your wind problem I never suffered with this so was extremely lucky lol...I had my op on 8th November and doing great....xx

HI! Glad to hear you are doing well. I suffered from the wind pains but they calmed down after a few days. Shel is right, moving helps. Use a pillow on your tummy when you get up, it helps with soreness.

Good luck and hoping you keep feeling well!;)

welcome back and so glad everything went ok for you. look forward to tracking your progress. take things easy xx

Plsd the op went well... the winds a real pain.. i took gripe water to help shift mine...

all the best

Back