• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pants

soohoo

i would like to know where to buy paper pants.and was warned to get them big enough.funny thing to ask.but where do we buy these.and how big to our normal size would we buy.my husband is chuckling here.would appreciate your help.take care all happy Christmas and new year soohoo:)

Butterfly_lady

Boots do them (for maternity not sure of sizes)Ebay also do them too, as so many people use them for fake tanning booths

WeightlossDreamer

lol the hospital provided mine- one size fits all apparently well not my fat ass! wore me own knicks in the end! thank god! didnt want anyone seein my fooffe!

Helski

The sister on the ward told me I could wear my own pants, but when I came too in the room I know that they had been removed and put back on, shan't tell you how I know, but I know!! I would rather have had nothing than know that someone was taking my pants off and putting them back on me. Eeugh!!

MazRob

The hospital provided mine, they were a type of mesh and very stretchy!! I would also look to ebay to get some if I needed to! Good luck xxx

soohoo

thank you thank you.your all so helpful.but if anyone was to read them.ill get them and take some of my own.as far as someone changing me.scary.you all take care and have a great christmas

robina

I was told to keep mine on but they then had to cut them off. They gave me them back in a paper bag in peices lol

brooke_marie

The reason you have to wear paper pants (I didn't wear any as I knew they'd be taken off - standard procedure for any operating theatre) is that most patients have to be catheterised during the operation because of the length of the procedure. Usually the catheter is then removed before you wake up, and never know it was there in the first place!

Scotsman

Hi- man contribution here- I was told to keep my own pants on and as I was not catheterised there was no issue.

Nothing (hopefully) touched below the waist while I was under :)

HelenAngelfish

If I get the option I will just ask to wear none. x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lincs Lass

workbear35

I wore the paper pants provided and woke up with them still on! I didn't think I was going to get them on but they just about fit! Size 20 -22 so anyone larger I reckon would struggle to get them on!
Claire