• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Paranoia

Mimsie67

I am becoming really paranoid about my turkey neck and it really is starting to bother me.

Can anyone give me any advice? I have tried to do the mad face exercises and I am getting through so much anti wrinkle cream that I should hold shares!!!! What else can I try?

Thanks hun. How are you feeling about your big day?

Not long to go now before you are on the losing side, sending you lots of love and hugs. Please keep us posted once you feel up to it. xxxxxxx

Hi hun the only thing i can suggest is when your usuing your face cream, get a anti aging one as it ll mor emore skin boosters in it put it on your neck then use both hands starting under your chin and smoothing down your neck to your collar bone, i would make this your routine, but im really sorry to say this this could help prevent any more sagging and tone up the skin thats there, but ultimately there s not much else you could do without going to the surgery route :(..... i would try that first as it ll make the skin feel nicer to would could ultimately make you feel better xxx

I was worried about having aTurkey neck and the cream I swear by is.....Palmers cocoa butter it is in a pump action bottle, and its called Tightening Cream for after pregnancy or weightloss, I use it on my neck, face, legs etc and it has made a big difference so go for it girl, you can get it in boots chemist about £5...

Check my picture out...no trukey neck!!

I was worried about having aTurkey neck and the cream I swear by is.....Palmers cocoa butter it is in a pump action bottle, and its called Tightening Cream for after pregnancy or weightloss, I use it on my neck, face, legs etc and it has made a big difference so go for it girl, you can get it in boots chemist about £5...

Check my picture out...no trukey neck!!

Excellent advice, always love folks who don't buy stuff that costs an arm and a leg, although there are times i think i could swap a child for some nice perfume and a decent moisturiser .... xxx

Back