• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Payment Plan

Nina84

Hi there, i was wondering if any of you know if i can have the surgery and pay monthly afterwards? I am so so so sad that my credit score is too low for me to get any financial help. I really want to have this surgery ! Getting seriously depressed and thats not good for my 3 kids

There are companies that do payment plans. I think Streamline surgical is one that just started offering them but how exactly they work I don't know. Might be worth googling them and other bariatric companies and ask them for information packs. Good luck.

Last edited:
Nina84 said:
Hi there, i was wondering if any of you know if i can have the surgery and pay monthly afterwards? I am so so so sad that my credit score is too low for me to get any financial help. I really want to have this surgery ! Getting seriously depressed and thats not good for my 3 kids

Hello
I had my band done at the hospital group and I no they do pay per month as long as u can put down a dep,as my coz used this option.
I saved up over a year just as I did not want the strain of this around my neck of a extra bill per month to pay as my husband and my self are self employed,

If u really want it done goggle and go for some free consultations to see who makes u feel comfortable that why I did then choose the best one for my price.
I really hope this helps and u do what make u happy:) keep me posted on ur journey x

Thanks girls for your time and reply.
I went for an interview at the hospital group few months ago and i so so wanted to go for it but tried medical loan but got deny. That just puts u off and makes u sad. I later tried my bank and got a no. How much deposit will i need to pay at the hospital group? Will i then have the surgery done and pay monthly after that?
Xx

Nina84 said:
Thanks girls for your time and reply.
I went for an interview at the hospital group few months ago and i so so wanted to go for it but tried medical loan but got deny. That just puts u off and makes u sad. I later tried my bank and got a no. How much deposit will i need to pay at the hospital group? Will i then have the surgery done and pay monthly after that?
Xx

Yeah my coz
I think she put down about £1000 and it cost in total £4995 as they have an offer on.
So she had to pay £3995 back and I think she pay £231 per month,
I would try again the hospital group as u never no? Honestly don't be sad u will get there if that what u want,
And if u get another no try selling ur old clothes and kids clothes u would or normal given away on e bay save it up in pay pal and go from there that how I saved up £2000 for my band.
Really hope this helps :)

Lisa

Thats really wise hun.
Fantastic idea. I will try hospital group again and see what they will say.
Thanks so much for ur advise xx

Nina84 said:
Thats really wise hun.

Glad I could help kep me posted x x

Lisa

Most finance companies will credit score you. Just got to be careful not to be credit scored too many times in a short period of time, as it can adversley affect your credit score and you said its low already ... Sorry that's the banker in me coming out. Is there anything you could do before applying for finance again, to repair it? good luck, hope you are successful :)

Last edited:
Nina84 said:
Thats really wise hun.
hello me again

Also just had a thought have you been to doctor and tell them how u feel ??
if u have any health problem u can get a band on nhs ie medical condition diabetic they also do exceptional funding depending on where u live
L

Lisa

Thanks again for all ur replies.
Ive got an appointment on friday with my gp. My knee and ankle are affected by my overweight, just recently happened but i have not been to the dp because of my depression and am not diabetic.
Only seeing my gp because of pain in my knee and ankle though and going to mention the surgery to him aswell. Xx

Back