• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hubby being selfish :(

Thanks, yeh i was thinking of booking it off as holiday rather than sick. Tge salster scales sound like a good idea aswell. I might try them as mine broke and im fed up of having to set up the wii fit every time i wanna weigh myself

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Amberleigh said:
Thanks, yeh i was thinking of booking it off as holiday rather than sick. Tge salster scales sound like a good idea aswell. I might try them as mine broke and im fed up of having to set up the wii fit every time i wanna weigh myself

Mine kept going up and down by a few pound every time I got on and off so I got these and they are very precise, definitely recommend them. They have twelve person memory, I could only figure out how to set my height and age. Luckily they don't remember your weight though, I wouldn't like that!

Oh really, my wii seems really good and very precise its just a pain setting it up every morning. I should get some scales really. Might keep my weight in check a bit

Many say they are going for the sleeve or bypass to ensure staying on the straight and narrow,It doesnt always work like that,I can eat any amount of sweets/chocolate and not dump so could put weight back on.The only thing holding me back is restriction and once food has gone down you could potentially eat again hence warnings against grazing.We all think oh I would never do that after all I have been through but belive you me you will.Food is our drug of choice.

Amberleigh said:
Me too, hence all my moaning and sulking in this thread lol but i know itll happen eventually. Im not really fancying the band either. Going back for refills etc (im rubbish with appointments) and the average excess weight loss seem better with the sleeve and bypass too. I like to see it coming off quick when i diet. Thats prob why ive failed diets after a while in the past

Don't totally dismiss it! Yes you're right in that as we don't dump you need willpower to leave that Chocolate n cake well alone but as far as normality goes in the long run I know that when maintaining if I want it I can also have it too! As for follow up appts I had 1 per month for first 3 months then bi monthly and now I'm fully topped up, so done. My provider only wants me to lose 1lb to be perfect (their words lol) yet I want 3.5lb to get my ww gold card :) lol. My op was only in October, I pretty much blasted off my bulk in 6months, it's only this last couple it's been down to snivelling losses :)
Got me from a 20 skirt to a 10....so bands do work if you work too...but they aren't a golden ticket to slimness, which for those who may have struggled have found out. It's all about how badly you want to be a skinny Minnie! (oh and would save you some dollar) :) x

Im not totally dismissing it. I know what id like however im more than happy to go with with whatever consultant thinks is best for me. Im not big on sweets and chocolate as im more savoury. I dont grave all day either. I eat bad stuff obviously but i dont live on junk food. I have a family and make sure that my kids eat proper meals as i dont ever want them to end up like me. Hubby is only small but his family has alot of weight issues so i worry bout the kids weight alot. My problem is i have too much in one sitting so fingers crossed without being able to eat so much and sticking to my 3 meals a day i will lose. Never been able to get below a 16/18 since i had my first baby 9 years ago so even if i can get done to a 14 id be over the moon :)
Anyway, just found a job that im really interested in. Gonna sort CV and apply tonight so fingers crossed i'll be up the clinic seeing consultant soon enough :D

You have to work with whatever your chosen surgery. I had a wrap in Brno with cosmetic bliss. I have lost 6 stone since March. But, it's still work. I love my surgery and it was worth every penny. But, I still have to fight my brain every day.

As far as the original point of the thread. I don't know what to say other then if you want the surgery that bad and you know your parents would help you, ask them. It seems silly to say you would basically sell your body before asking your parents. Lmao. My mum leant me the money for my surgery and I am forever in her debt for the new life into am enjoying being able to run after my kids and feel like a normal mum.

Oddly, as I delve further into this journey I find this overwhelming urge to agree with karlos. Weird that! Lol

I was joking about selling my body, id never ever do that lol. Now ive finished sulking that i cant have surgery instantly im getting a job. My parents coninuously bail my sisters out of debt and i dont want to have to rely on them for help. Im gonna do this on my own. Although ive moaned about alot of posts on this thread i have decided that i dont want hubbies help either. Support yes but as far as funding goes im gonna get up off my fat backside and stop being a spoilt cow (as all my family calls me because hubby gets me whatever i want, even if have to wait for him to save). Im gonna get a job and do this myself so when im all skinny and lush i can turn round and say "i did this myself, every step of the way" :D

Cosmetic bliss is top of my list so far, although the 4 days in hosp doesnt appeal to me i know being monitored long than most clinics do is for the best. I cant seem to find any negative reviews for cosmetic bliss. How did you find the whole experiance with them?

Amberleigh said:
I was joking about selling my body, id never ever do that lol. Now ive finished sulking that i cant have surgery instantly im getting a job. My parents coninuously bail my sisters out of debt and i dont want to have to rely on them for help. Im gonna do this on my own. Although ive moaned about alot of posts on this thread i have decided that i dont want hubbies help either. Support yes but as far as funding goes im gonna get up off my fat backside and stop being a spoilt cow (as all my family calls me because hubby gets me whatever i want, even if have to wait for him to save). Im gonna get a job and do this myself so when im all skinny and lush i can turn round and say "i did this myself, every step of the way" :D

I assumed you were joking. But, to be honest I would definitely have excepted an indecent proposal for free surgery. For now trying to find out where the plastic surgery fairy lives.

Amberleigh said:
And im far from arrogant, i was having a laugh when i wrote this post because i was sulking and hubby was watching. Then you get people that take it far to serious and comment on things they no nothing about. I dont have to defend myself to anyone on here. End of!!

Well said luv I totally agree some people have nothing beta to do than to have ago an what she doesn't work you can clearly see she was having a laugh it's about time over people tried doing that and stop been so god dam rude to people!!hope you get it huni and good luck with your journey :) xx

Back