• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hubby being selfish :(

they really should know by now never to cross an angry woman xx hope you get sorted out though :)

Amberleigh said:
Well i do have 100% control of the tv remote jo lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That's only the start...get that job then he can get ready lol

Hope you can work it out without marital conflict :sigh: 6 months weight management wouldn't be so bad ... most of us NHS peeps on here have done it & I feel it is a definate bonus when it comes to getting your head around what your life will be like post op. I gather you are still quite young (not a wrinkly like me, :rolleyes:) so for the sake of a few months, why saddle yourself with a mountain of debt & cause arguments that will be stressful on you all. You never know what is around the corner & £6500 will take a lot of paying back if you should hit financial problems in the future (it's not like they could repossess, lol). If you still wanted to go private, get the job first, save for it & you will get so much more satisfaction knowing you did it on your own. :) Good luck, honey, whichever way it goes xxx :)

Thank you, i am looking for a job and i am gonna see the 6months nutritionists through and then when i can get the finance on my own im gonna say up urs hubby, i didnt need ur help after all lol

Least when im all lush in my new body he cant say he owns half of it so he can have it when he likes haha

Lol amber my hubby may have paid the 5 grand for surgery but I ain't paying him back in kind or otherwise yukkkk x love hubby really :/

Haha if it would get me surgery id pay him back in kindness everyday if he wanted me to lmao

Youve been fat, you know whats its like when some1 offer u summit really yum. We dnt have a loan and car finance, cars paid for and my surgery is £6500. Id even be willing to sell my £9000 car as we have 2 but thats a no aswell. Id sell my body but till afterthe surgery i dont think any1 would pay me haha

Erm Didn't you post in this and another thread that he has a loan and that the finance on your car is in his name?

Yes i did, the finance on my car was in his name but he took out the loan to pay off the car finance as we got money off car finance for clearing it early and the interest on loan was less than car finance. So weve only ever had the 1 thing to pay for, not both together if you get me x

Amberleigh,I have a very stressful and difficult job and my wife works almost full time as a carer around the child care of our children. I am sure you are a lovely lady but in this thread you seem to have set yourself up for all that is wrong in the world!

You spent £200 a month on catalogue's, go on on holidays have 2 new cars, don't work, get over a £1000 into your bank plus your husbands well paid salary. Yet you pay half the rent of the rest of us as you live in a council house meant for the most needy of this county. If I were you I wouldn't shout out all this because I am sure if the government have their way you will be near the top of the list of families being evicted and expected to pay their way in the real world. Maybe then you would need to get a job and not take your lifestyle for granted.

Yes i live in council, and weve struggled over the years to get the things we have now got. No1 knows what we have gone through to get here an the money we have now it a recent thing. I may have 2 cars but 1 is very cheap and i stress very. Im saying i can afford to make repayments for surgery im not saying that im loaded because im far from being loaded. Why should i not deserve to keep my council house just because ive bought stuff from catalogues? When the time is right we will buy but im not rushing into a mortgage untill were ready just because someone says i can afford it. £6500 surgery to keep me here longer to be around for my family is a lil bit different to £150,000+ on a house. If we had the money to buy trust ne we would have b4 now. It took us years in a scummy lil flat sleeping on the floor so our children could have the beds b4 we finally got a house. Like any parent would put their kids and family through that if they didnt have to.

Then maybe you should read your posts back over and see how arrogant and selfish you sounded. Your husband sounds like he has his head screwed on. Maybe there is a reason you can't get credit? Do something about it so you can.
Your patents own several companies and are able to financially help you out. A good percentage of the people on this site would love to be so flippant about their lifestyle and money.

Yes council support is there for the most needy, that is why it was created. Every parent makes sacrifices for their children.

Why should my parents have to help me? Im a grown up and i dont want to ask them for help. I havnt even tried getting credit as the companys want ur work details and as u already know i dont have any.

You just expect others to do it for you or you silk and cry like a child?

Sulk sorry.

And im far from arrogant, i was having a laugh when i wrote this post because i was sulking and hubby was watching. Then you get people that take it far to serious and comment on things they no nothing about. I dont have to defend myself to anyone on here. End of!!

Dont expect any1 to do it for me. Im paying for it myself thanks

Hope you can work it out without marital conflict :sigh: 6 months weight management wouldn't be so bad ... most of us NHS peeps on here have done it & I feel it is a definate bonus when it comes to getting your head around what your life will be like post op. I gather you are still quite young (not a wrinkly like me, :rolleyes:) so for the sake of a few months, why saddle yourself with a mountain of debt & cause arguments that will be stressful on you all. You never know what is around the corner & £6500 will take a lot of paying back if you should hit financial problems in the future (it's not like they could repossess, lol). If you still wanted to go private, get the job first, save for it & you will get so much more satisfaction knowing you did it on your own. :) Good luck, honey, whichever way it goes xxx :)

Didn't know you were a 'wrinkly' you look pretty young in your pic, i keep forgetting though at 42 I'm not the teenager I like to think I am anymore :cry:

Back