• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PCT funding is it YES? or NO!

gingernutter

Hi

The PCT panel reviewed my case for funding for my surgery last week on the 10 June. The PCT e-mailed me today to tell me the minutes and the letters still need to be approved by the CE after that they will send my letter out. I should have it by 19 June. I don't know what to expect but if it was going to be good news I think they would have phones me......or would they? I have no finger nails left at this point. The PCT lady is super efficient at her job so I know she won't tell me the results.

Thanks for all your help. It means a lot to know I have people who believes in me.

Sarah

goodlucktou.gif

Got everything crossed for you Sarah. It's been a long time coming for you and I sincerely hope the news is not only what you expect but what you deserve for fighting so long and so hard. Best wishes:).
xxx

Fingers crossed that its good news when you finally find out x

Good luck Sarah, I won't be around later this week to find out so if you find out before Thursday midday, post straight away!!!

good luck sarah, i have also got everything crossed for you x

Good luck Sarah hope it is a great big YES. I will keep everything crossed for you. You will be ripping that letter out of the postmans hand.

Good Luck Sarah

Its incredible to think that this is still dragging on for you. it seems so unfair. So many have had their ops whilst you are still waiting for funding. The postcode lottery is just so unfair.

Sending you positive vibes hun. I have everything crossed for you xx

Hi Sarah would just like to add my support and cross everything along with everyone else for ya. Phoebe Xx

Hi Sarah, I really hope things go your way this time. All of this stress must be so hard for you, the postcode lottery for WLS totally sucks.
The very best of luck to you x

Hun, I am hoping and praying that it all goes well for you, please let me know as soon as you find out.

Hi sarah my fingers are crossed for you, i really hope you get the funding.

Hi, hope you get your funding - just wanted to tell you that my PCT wouldnt tell me by phone/email they insisted on writing to me but I did get my funding. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Back