• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A lil update on me!

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
Im not around much, i still read, but dont post as much. Think im just trying to adjust to my new life, its been hard.

Just thought id do an update for those of you who want to know! :D

After a fantastic weight loss this week - 8lb :eek: - my total now stands at 4st 3.5lb!!!

And ive just had my first session at the gym. Did 45 minutes, that was enough, but a good start. Lost 250 calories, which is alot considering im only eating between 500-800 a day now!! Ill not be able to move later tho!!

So very pleased with it all. It hasnt been easy - a lot of food gets stuck, but im learning.

Saw my surgeon last week and hes happy. Got my first B12 injection on friday. Starting to feel the benefits, less breathless, not needing a nap during the day, just lil things but im noticing them more & more.

Hope everyone else is well xxxx

wowee you're doing great hun:happy096::happy096:

Well done you! I had an 8lb loss too this week but my overall loss is not quite as much as yours 3st 8lbs - still Im thrilled with myself. Going to attempt to go swimming this week.

That is a wonderful update and such a fab loss. Well done!

thanks for the update, your doing great and seem to be ajusting fine, well done on the weight loss x

Thank u everybody!! xxxx

Hi there

thats fab news, i also had a 8lb loss this week... Good luck to you and keep up the good work .

All the best - mejulie xx

Well done on your weight loss,hope you dont hurt too much later after your session at the gym this morning .:character00116: .

Well done on your loss so far and for going to the gym. Hope you dont ache too much later - no pain no gain lol x

That's fantastic news!! And the gym is obviously something you'll find easier as time goes by. Have you gone back to work yet?

Wow, Brilliant! x

Well done to everyone else who has lost 8lb this week!! Must be something in the water!! lol
Thanks everyone, not aching yet, but i am soooooo tired! Could easily fall asleep....zzzzzz!
And no havent gone back to work, i dont work, im a stay at home mum & wife!

Thanks xxx

Lovely to hear your update - you have done amazingly well and i'm sure you have had your up's and down's but you are getting there and this time next year you will just be drop dead gorgeous. Sending hugs and fairy dust to keep up the good work and make you sparkle xx

Wow...you are doing so well.....Gym toooo...I am not that brave yet...went to have a look all really thin toned people and nobody with any bulge I stopped had a bottle of water was shown about but was not too impressed I dont think they were with me...perhaps I am still too big for the gym yet...so bought an exersize bike on way home and love it.....

Back