• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A lil update on me!

Thanks everyone.

Juni, theyre the same at my Gym, and i do feel a bit self conscious, but I know that my weight is more or less guaranteed to come off, and no one at the gym except my trainer knows ive had a bypass, so they'll think ive been working really hard when they see my weight loss!! ROFL!!

You are so brave...perhaps when I hit under 18 stone I will then go again till then I walk 2 time a day hill and flat for 3/4 of an hour each time and ride my indoor bike for 20 mins a day hope to increase it as my body allows ...open surgery folk seem to get a raw deal...so many of the key hole folk are so mobile now..its NOT FAIR.....rant over....stamping my feet will burn some more cals...and make me feel better I suppose....
You are doing so well...go girl!!!!!

Juni

Wow well done fedup :) your weight loss is marvelous and it sounds like any difficulties you encounter you are coping with great.

Just one small thing I'm going to have o disagree with you on...............WORK!

You may not be in paid employment, but any person who is running a home and children is doing pretty important, and hard working job :):p In my eyes anyway!

Back