• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

People who had bypass privately

slimmerkay

For those that paid privately for a gastric bypass (particularly anyone who saw Mr Ammori .... Some questions I hope you don't mind answering :

How many times do you see the surgeon or his staff before having the op?

How much was the first consultation, or is it all paid at once?

How long was it from consultation to op?

Thanks.

I had my bypass with Mr Ammori through Healthier Weight. I paid £1k to book the surgery and the remainder one week prior to surgery. I never met Mr Ammori before the morning of the op. I saw another doctor, Dr Ashton, at Healthier Weight before my op. After my consultation, I could have had my surgery within 5 days (how long their pre-op diet is). I needed 6 weeks to arrange time off for my hubby to watch my kids.

I cannot speak highly enough about Healthier Weight and Mr Ammori. They were both brilliant and the after care I have had with HW has been second to none.

Hi I went through Surgicare and met Mr Ammori at my consultation. I paid £500 deposit to book my surgery and then had to pay the balance about 2 weeks before surgery. I didn't see anyone again until I booked into the hospital in Manchester but that was probably due to the fact I was in Edinburgh and he was in Manchester.

Hope that helps.

I went with Marcus Landuar Cosmetic surgery i was £10k in total. I paid £150 for a consultation with Mr Ammori a month prior to surgery, had my bloods and weight taken. A week before surgery i paid half of the balance to Mr Ammori then on the day of admission paid the remainder to the hospital itsself. I got two years after care included in that price x

Back