• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Salford bypass patients..HELP needed again!!!.l

emma-louise

my new life!!
hello..

I have a question for pre op/post op salford patients..
I am currently under mr ammori,but I have been told from his secetary,I will be having another surgeon to do my operation.

Of course I am extremely happy about getting this operation,but due to mr ammori..brilliant reputation,Im slighty worried about who will be my surgeon.
It was mentioned I may have a lady surgeon,who is currently part of the team at salford.
I couldnt quite remember her name,so would anyone on here know anything about any of the other surgeons or this lady surgeon,or how to find any info out,after all its such an important operation..Im so nervous now!
PLEASE can someone put my mind at ease...

youve all been so kind in the past..thanks

I cannot answer your question but am absolutely certain a high class surgeon would not like the YTS to do your operation. He will have put you in safe hands, please try not to worry about it xx

i had my bypass done at salford, under mr ammori, and although i am still under him, it was another surgeon who did my op, i have had no problems at all with anything, so dont worry. mr ammori has personally trained all the members of his team to do it the way he does it, and he wouldnt let them operate unless he was sure they were up to his standards. dont worry emma, all will be fine. the team at salford are fantastic and so is the aftercare. good luck. hugs

Back