• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Periods apologies to the males

Fair comment, Happy ... hope your little boy is OK now. :) How fortunate you had the foresight to ask your question yesterday & the good people on here could set you right. :D xx

It's great to have advice at your finger tips.
He ended up having a transplant 6 yrs ago twinkle and touch wood he is doing fab bar a few little problems that we just learn to live with. I sometimes think it wud be lovely to try for another but reality is I've just started a new chapter in my life and I want to really enjoy the new me. Bet you got such a shock when that happened to you but once their here you wudnt hav it any other way x

You are right, Happy :) After an initial couple of hours shock when I did not know whether I was coming or going, and a few days waiting for my husbands sperm tests to come back, :wave_cry: we were elated. We are blessed, I do know that & do not take anything for granted especially now that my daughters are giving us grandchildren (3 grandsons,1 grand-daughter & another pink one on the way). Every one is a miracle & a treasure. :D:D I bet you thank your lucky stars for the medical technology available to us now. I am so glad your son is on the whole much better & continues to be so. :):) xx

Yes we would be lost without the nhs in our family they have now given me and him a second chance at life. Donated organs don't have a great lifespan so I want to do everything with him that we've both been missing out on. Xx

I am planning on having the injection next week - surgery booked for 3 weeks today - as, in the past, it's been a good friend to me - stops the bleeds and pain that used to see me collapsing in the supermarket at the wrong time of the month!!

I am hoping that I don't have too many side effects from the surgery and that the jab will give me back my period free life!!

Tatiana

You poor girls having to worry about that too. I haven't had a period for four years now (thank God). Hope they don't start up again after the bypass - I might become a miracle mum if that happened (heaven forbid) :8855:

Hope you manage to get it sorted out before there are any mishaps. (((((hugs)))))

Back