• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Personal question for the ladies

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Hi I will fully understand if you don't want to answer or answer in public so please feel free to PM me.

I am due my op in June but I thought I better query the possibility of how my lady down below bit will be when I've lost all the weight. I always hear about tummys, arms and legs but not that.

I wondered if its likely to get smaller or if its a part of the body which can/wont. For the inside perhaps you can do pelvic exercises but my main concern is the skin at the front.

Thank you for answering in advance

There was a TV programme about that recently- there is an operation you can have after to reduce the amount of skin if the plastic surgeon or you feel its necessary. I think things can get a bit baggy!!! (sorry if thats TMI) but its definitely something that can be resolved :) x

Thank you Toto, do you know if its excessive if nhs funding could be approved? I just feel if it stayed as it is now it would hang quite a lot down and cause problems even going to the loo.

I didnt have too much weight to lose so my fandango has pretty much shrunk back and the feeling of space down there when Im walking is awsome.However if you are a bigger lady you could well end up with a pouch hanging over,your surgeon will advise if you could try for plastics after 2 years weight maintenance they may consider it.However they are really clamping down on plastics as non urgent surgery,no matter how much it is impinging on our lives.Perhaps it could be done privately.Insides shift about a lot too,I found my uriary incontinence came back and thats after two previous surgeries down there!Maz x

My lady garden is pretty much the same as it was before i lost the 7 stone i have lost so far... but if its gonna be any different once i have lost the next 7 then im not sure.... can i let you know then lol xx ooh but i did see an op last year on embarrasing bodies where they took away some excess skin from somebodys lady garden so as said it can be resolved if this is an issue xx

Thank you all. It was just one of those last min thoughts for the way things will be after op lol still getting it done tho! im not that stupid!! lol

Back