• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Phantom pregnancy - must be a miracle!!

misscharlie

For the last fews days, i've developed an alien in my belly. I've actually been getting those fluttering kicks of early pregnancy. I would just like to say its highly unlikely unless I've changed my name to mary ;)

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing it? x

Ive always had this....I was only talking to my daughter about it the other day, she gets it too. Sometimes I just say, "Oh my babys kicking again" lol. Im assuming its wind but it deffinately feels like when your baby very first starts kicking :D XX

For the last fews days, i've developed an alien in my belly. I've actually been getting those fluttering kicks of early pregnancy. I would just like to say its highly unlikely unless I've changed my name to mary ;)

Can't help you there chick! Can I ask are you with South Staffs PCT?

Linski xxx

Ive always had this....I was only talking to my daughter about it the other day, she gets it too. Sometimes I just say, "Oh my babys kicking again" lol. Im assuming its wind but it deffinately feels like when your baby very first starts kicking :D XX

Oh so I'm not quite ready to be check in the looney place yet then. I mentioned it to my OH the other night, to an alarmed reaction!

I thought it may be wind, but don't recall anyone talking about it. Its doesn't cause any pain, so do you just ignore it? x

I mentioned this to my OH the other night, since I have had surgery I have had the fluttery feeling. How odd, well there will be plenty of Marys for the nativity at this rate xx

ive had that occasionally, and i think it must be wind, either that or its movement of food down the bowel, its certainly a weird feeling though isnt it.

OMG I get that all the time, and even a couple of times it felt like I'm 8 months gone and being kicked really bad, my OH laughs his head off and puts his hand on my tum like its for real!!!!

ROFL - I get this - I hope it is my baby fluttering and kicking though ;) Hehehehe

Oh yes i'm not alone!!!!!! i had this occasionally pre op but now i get it alot!! i thought it was just me oh i feel better now :D

I get this too. My kids fine it funny leaning on my tummy and feeling and listerning to it lol.

Jo
xx

i get the flutters too, Definaltey trapped wind i can tell you :D:D:D

Back