• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos of my 50th birthday party!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hi all, I have put on my photos of my party last night (24th Oct) all you minis did me proud and WOW!! you all looked beautiful. It was the most proudest moment when I introduced you all to my family, a massive "Thank -You" not forgetting the husbands of course you were also very Handsom indeed!! I hope you minis enjoy the photos as did I . Kind regards Gail.xxxxxx

Having a look now Gail, and thanx for inviting me, it was fab:D:DI've put some pics in my profile too, and on fb xx:D

Fabulous pictures Gail, what a glamour puss you are! Loved the pics of Phatgirl and Hopelesscase too, you all look stunning. :D
Candie I tried to look at your pics earlier but it wouldn't let me see them!

Cuppa xx

Smashin' pics Gail. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Was your younger sister there with her husband? :cool:

JT xx

Fabulous pictures Gail, what a glamour puss you are! Loved the pics of Phatgirl and Hopelesscase too, you all look stunning. :D
Candie I tried to look at your pics earlier but it wouldn't let me see them!

Cuppa xx
You have to add me as a friend apparently!weird eh!:D

Lovely pics Gail :) We had a great evening, thank you. You looked amazing, very very glamorous :)

You looked lovely too shell, my daughter comented on your beautiful lil bump, saying how neat like a little football. You minis just shone where you were sat you all looked stunning, OMG how proud I was of you all. Gail.x
Lovely pics Gail :) We had a great evening, thank you. You looked amazing, very very glamorous :)

*whispers* psssst Gail, John wants to know if your sister is single ;)

Gail just got to say what a fab eve i had. It was lovely meeting yr family and friends they are all as lovely as you. Having to opportunity to dress up was just brill and you look a million dollars.
Thanks for arranging the accomodation sandra was very accomodating.
love the photos
speak soon
carole

Oh Gail - you're such a fab lady! We were proud to be there with you for your birthday celebration! Your Mum was a total sweetie. Fab photos! Thank you once more for a lovely evening!

Lx

It looks like such an amazing party and you all look so amazing!

Oh what a shame. I'm sorry to hear that. She has done a good job of bringing them up, they look like fine young people.

Back