• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos of my 50th birthday party!!

It looks like you all had an absolutely brill time

Congratulations on the big 50 :) And looking Fab too Xx

happy 50th looking at the piccies you had a good do.
outfits are all fantastic you all look great.:D:D:D

You so dont look your age - whoever said that weight loss made people look gaunt needs shooting! Congratulations on the big 50 - Im not far behind you!

Sounds like you all had a brilliant time, and you look fab in your photo. You certainly don't look 50.

Jeanx

Looks like you all had a great night, belated birthday wishes to you Gail :)

Also like to say that i absolutey love hopeless case dress you looked fab :)

Gail, a great big thank you :thankyou: to you for inviting me and the hubby, it was truly a lovely evening and you wowed us with all your glamour. You family and friends were very welcoming and all nice people, what a lucky girl you are! Thanks for finding a cozy place for us to stay with your friend, she was wonderful. Carole, thank you for being our designated driver and showing us Blackpool, we had a great time.

Gail, you were bling-tastic and had your hubby bursting with pride as he whisked you around the dance floor. And to all those who were there, you all looked like stunners. And Carole's dress looked even better in person.

***I have added my pics of the night to my albums, go take a peek!

Nic:D:D:D

Hi Nic, carol, liz, sal,& shell, It would not have been the same without you ladies, you all made me very proud and My Husband and I loved you all. My Friends Hotel Sandra, well she only lets family and friends stay there so to me that means you are also her special friends now. So anytime you want a dirty weekend then nows your chance!! LOL and nic you always remind me of nicole kidman thats a compliment by the way cause I think she is Gorgeousssssssssssssss and my mum says your hubby could have talked to her all night she just loved his accent LOL Oh and tell him we all thought he was most handsome too!. shell you looked pristeem with your lovely lil bump not forgetting your lovely Hubby of course, Lizzie I loved everything about you that night you looked a stunner, Sal what can I say you looked amazing and I can see a vast amount of weight loss from the last time your outfit was lovely,Carol you looked amazing I just loved that dress I want It!!! lol you were so pretty in it any man would have been proud to have you linked onto there arm. I would also like to thank you all for my pressies I love it when thought goes into buying things because that means its special. Once again Ladies a massive thank - You! for making my party complete!!! Love you all. Gail-Michelle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P.S Carol, I havnt forgotten about your hollywood night my promise still stands.
Gail, a great big thank you :thankyou: to you for inviting me and the hubby, it was truly a lovely evening and you wowed us with all your glamour. You family and friends were very welcoming and all nice people, what a lucky girl you are! Thanks for finding a cozy place for us to stay with your friend, she was wonderful. Carole, thank you for being our designated driver and showing us Blackpool, we had a great time.

Gail, you were bling-tastic and had your hubby bursting with pride as he whisked you around the dance floor. And to all those who were there, you all looked like stunners. And Carole's dress looked even better in person.

***I have added my pics of the night to my albums, go take a peek!

Nic:D:D:D

Back