• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pick Me Up

Snow White

In case anyone wants to see what I am sure will be one of the most embarrassing things I will ever do, I'm in next week issue of Pick me up magazine that comes out on Thursday... It's just a bit about my journey with pics... Lol

I can't wait to read it next week. It's really something to be proud of. Well done you. Xxx

In case anyone wants to see what I am sure will be one of the most embarrassing things I will ever do, I'm in next week issue of Pick me up magazine that comes out on Thursday... It's just a bit about my journey with pics... Lol

Well done you, you should be very proud of yourself. Not only will you be celebrating a magnificent weight loss, but in 'going public' you are showing people who are not so familiar with the wrap (that I know and have tried to discuss it with) that Im not the only one who has had this "unheard of" procedure!! :D

:happy096:

XX

Last edited:
If anyone seen it let me know what it's like. They didn't put out the new mags when I went to the store this morning x

Just reading your story, didn't realise you are just down the road from me. I am in Orpington. Xxx

Wow you have done so well Melissa (hope it's ok calling you that ) read the article today and you have upped my confidence for my op on the 5th feb, I have been wobbling for the past two weeks but you have reminded me about the new me that is waiting for me round the corner, very proud of you for going pubic. Well done again xx

Thank you peeps xx I am an open book about my surgery. If anything I wish everyone could know what it's like. My life is so different now x

Got the mag
hune you look so fab and was a lovely read with a happy.ending well done hope i.can loose as much you must be so proud you give so many people hope hune. Well done. Love the jumperyou look fab

Back