• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PIIIIIIIERCE..

Kitteh

Late night spammer
Pierce.. the tournement said i had played two games.. when i only played one.. now i losted.. and Lacey won =(.. and its all the games fault.. Whyyyyyyyyyy....

xx

I just dont get it.. Pierce knows everything...!! I dont know whats wrong with the world anymore..

=)

x x

Pierce.. the tournement said i had played two games.. when i only played one.. now i losted.. and Lacey won =(.. and its all the games fault.. Whyyyyyyyyyy....

xx

...lol :D....:hug99:

Which tournament Cat?

Did you leave it too many days without playing cos I have had that happen to me before!:mad:

no.. what happened was. i went to play in it.. and you get two shots to get your best one.. and it only gave me one shot to have a play.. i was gutted.. the cat jumped on me.. was just gonna put him outside the room so i could have another go..

x x

SADDO!

no.. what happened was. i went to play in it.. and you get two shots to get your best one.. and it only gave me one shot to have a play.. i was gutted.. the cat jumped on me.. was just gonna put him outside the room so i could have another go..

x x

Is it wrong of me that I laughed my a$$ off reading this?! :rotflmao:

And so did I

Irene xx

you people are the meanest people ever.. MEAN I TELLS YOU..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x x x

Cat Im shocked and appalled on your behalf even your own mother laughed at that :eek:

Mind yoooooooouu it was kinda funny :rotflmao:

x x

ahahahahahaha poooooooooooor cat :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Back