• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Ask So We Can Help You!

Mother K

If you have a question or problems making your way around or using WLSurgery please ask and I will do my best to help:)

I am not very technical and come to learning this new software from a different angle than Mazza and Pierce...so between the three of us we can help you get acquainted to the changes, and hopefully you will in time get to like this new software like we do.

The more questions we get, the more we ourselves can learn about the pros and cons, and do our best to make this site a comfortable and user-friendly experience.

I have done a couple of threads already on how things work and have put them on stickies in this forum and will add to them as we go along.

Thank you for your patience and support as it means a lot.

Hi little, I am new to this site and didn't realise when I was entering my details to join that most people use a nick name, I used my own full name but think I would be a little more comfortable using a nick name as well. Please can you tell me is there a way I can change this?
Thanks
Kellie

Sunshine99

Hi @Mini
Or @Pierce

Happy New Year to you & all who work and contribute to this amazing site.

Im trying to get a link to my facebook page....but all I keep getting is an error message ...saying wrong formatting. Now i never new anything about ..Vanity URL..before....but a bit of googling...And ...i now believe I have this Vanity URL now......But ..still get error message. Is this because we're not allowed to put a link up ? When I click on the Facebook icon ..in the small box which opens up if you click on my name....It takes me to a Toni Cher page....But, it's not me...i have same profile pic as here.
Any suggestions?

Regards,
Toni :rainbow:

J

Jonicorn

@Jonicorn Can we not do this on here, this is a diary thread! You can message me on my profile or raise it via the technical advice section.

I can't help anymore than I've already done, so arguing with me isn't getting us anywhere. I don't have any involvement at all on the technical side of the forum but I can see your change logs. So I can see that Jonicorn2 was set up on the same day as the Jonicorn account was locked out 15th October 2108. I can't see times etc and as I've already said, I've messaged @Pierce about this and other accounts, as maybe he can help. The other account wouldn't work, as I've said multiple accounts with the same email address will result in one being locked out and the other requiring validation. The other account has been de listed.

Emma was locked out for having two accounts too and I've messaged her about this.

@Sarnie if you want me to move these posts from you diary, let me know and as soon as I hear from about if your account was locked out because of you blocking site emails, I'll let you know.

REF: Thread continuation from Sarnie's thread.

Forgive me if my messages appeared to be argumentative, I was simply replying to what you said with the facts which you might not have been aware of yet which unfortunately did not tie in with what you said and as you had advised that you were bringing the issue up with @Pierce, I wanted to make sure you had all of the information you need so that he knows that the duplication of accounts could not have been the issue.

Just a reminder that I was not the one that addressed the questions to you initially in the incorrect forum thread, and as mentioned, I was only responding to your message directed at me on all occasions.

None of this was intended to come across as an argument, or in any way hostile, perhaps it was my wording.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
At the stage where you quoted part of my reply to Sarnie, it looked like you had just changed email addresses but as you replied and stated that you had changed your email address but only because you were locked out, I looked into it further for you. What I found is and this is all that I can see, that on the same day you had two accounts with the same email address, linked to the same IP address. The forum does not allow this and will lock both accounts out until one is verified. I had planned on messaging people who had been locked out individually, which I started to do and I've also contacted Pierce.

I won't be replying further to this as there is literally nothing else I can do and I'm trying to enjoy a day off from work.

If @Pierce gets back to me, I'll let you know by posting on your profile.

J

Jonicorn

At the stage where you quoted part of my reply to Sarnie, it looked like you had just changed email addresses but as you replied and stated that you had changed your email address but only because you were locked out, I looked into it further for you. What I found is and this is all that I can see, that on the same day you had two accounts with the same email address, linked to the same IP address. The forum does not allow this and will lock both accounts out until one is verified. I had planned on messaging people who had been locked out individually, which I started to do and I've also contacted Pierce.

I won't be replying further to this as there is literally nothing else I can do and I'm trying to enjoy a day off from work.

If @Pierce gets back to me, I'll let you know by posting on your profile.
Well its not happened since it happened the first time so I dont need it looking into. I was trying to help so you had all the information but backfired a bit. Enjoy the rest of your day off.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
@Oopseydaisy I can change your account for you, which I'll do now but in case you change your mind, that will be an option too.

Thanks for yours too xx

slimkim

@Mazza Thanks for the forum updates. Please may my thread be moved to the bronze diaries section? Thanks.x

MariaMaria83

Hi @Mazza , really sorry to bother you but I only want to ask if ‘Thread Status : not open for replies’ means I need to start a new diary if I want to post anything or if my current diary will become active again at some point? Hope to hear from you soon, x

Maria61

Dear Mazza I just wanted to thank you for your help and support to us all and hope you will consider to continue as this is such a valuable site which has certainly helped me and many members with our weight loss journies and would be greatly missed. Thank you again xxx

J

Jonicorn

Hi Mazza,
Please can you delete my account fully.

I refuse to be monitored like a child by a Nazi bully who takes her volunteer moderator job so seriously that you make the only regular visitors to this site miserable.
No wonder the visitor numbers have dramatically dropped over the years with someone so controlling and petty calling the shots.
You make the rules up as you go and try your hardest to find fault wherever you can just to make yourself feel worthy and justified. Your life must be so empty for you to have to physically find misery to fill it with and when you can't find it, you cause it.

I know this message won't make it public on the site, your moderating skills will be so hot on form that you will have deleted it so no one will see it and my lovely friends I have made on here won't have to continue to wonder when I can come back on here because I will tell them in our lovely, happy, friendly chat, that we have formed AWAY from this stone-age forum that I have asked for my account to be deleted. I will also send them a copy of what I am sending here, just so they can have a little giggle, or tell me off, I don't know.

You encourage people on here to link their facebook profiles on here, where there are 2 options to do so in the settings, but heaven forbid someone who is WRONGFULLY banned messages you because again, you will hide like the pathetic little troll that you are and give them a highly inaccurate response and then block them there too.

NOWHERE in the rules does it say that posting your OWN phone number is against the rules...go and read them, and then read them again because it definitely doesn't.
Heres some teaching for you...SOLICITING someones information means to trying to OBTAIN other peoples personal information which is not what I did. I invited people to add me on a separate PLATFORM but not on a separate social media/forum. WhatsApp, is something friends have to casually stay in touch...you probably wouldn't know this because I get the impression you don't have a lot of friends...but that's what it is, and thats what I said I would chat to people on away from here. Since people tend to just disappear on here and I guess we now know why...because of you and your little ban hammer.

You said I skirted the rules but it looks like the only person around skirting the rules is you to mould them so they benefit you.
You keep harping on about text talk...Where? You're insulting your active members...No one on here talks in text and I think everyone is friendly and pleasant, apart from you.
I doubt you are in any place to offer any real advice to weight loss surgery patients, since you failed with the band and I'm finding it a breeze. So, its been great, enjoy, and if you decide to resign from your 'oh so regal' position as ghostly forum moderator, I'm sure there are hundreds of successful, friendly, welcoming individuals that would suit the position.

Thank you :)